MinaG

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Japan! April 24 Part 5 - A Couple More Stops on the Ginza Line

Shinobazu Pond, part of Ueno Park, was filled with growing reeds and grass, there were a few gorgeous cherry blossoms along the edge. I picked up a sandwich and cake for a quick lunch on-the-go from Doutor Coffee, and then hopped back on the subway and got off at Suehirocho Station. I've always wanted to check out Akihabara, a district of Tokyo which is known for its electronics. I was greeted by lots of colorful high rise buildings advertising their goods, and there were lots of men shopping about. Getting a quick taste of Akihabara and knowing I wasn't in the market to buy a computer or tv, I quickly went to my next stop, Akasaka Mitsuke, which still had a whole street lined with cherry blossom trees.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home