MinaG

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I Love You, Baby!


I Love You Baby
Originally uploaded by MinaG.

...and if it's quite alright I need you baby... (can you sing along?), ok I digress. Well, I took Anna and Sam to Main Place Mall yesterday, my first outing alone with the two of them, other than the neighborhood park (yeah yeah, I know, a mall, but I didn't want any sun exposure and also wanted extra stimulation to keep Sam calm, it's amazing how much background noise a mall has!)... Sam cried almost the whole drive over and I was about to turn back but then he fell asleep, whew! Even though we were at the mall I spent minimal money, only on lunch (ok, and Mrs. Fields cookies too), and we were there for a total of 2 hours just walking around, window shopping and eating and chatting (with Anna that is)... but what was an unexpected surprise was this new "family lounge" where you can change/feed the baby and warm up formula, and in the adjoining restroom there's a kid-size toilet next to the adult one which is great for toilet training, also a nice tv viewing/toy area for kids, so Sam and Anna were equally entertained, in fact we were in the lounge for more than 30 minutes. I love these family-friendly touches in a mall. (As I reread this it's pretty funny what excites me.)

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home