MinaG

Saturday, April 09, 2005

FutureMaryLou?


FutureMaryLou?
Originally uploaded by MinaG.

This afternoon Anna went to her classmate Mikayla's birthday party. The invitation stated it would be a "gymnastics party", so Anna was very excited. Steve and Anna strolled over to her house at noon. A party company brought over trampolines, balance beams, and exercise mats among other things which filled up the front and back yards. It wasn't a free-for-all for the kids, as a coordinator led them through the activities while the kids took turns. There was also a pizza lunch, balloon sculptures, not to mention a large snake for even more entertainment. Anna had a great time, as was evidenced by the 115 digital photos Steve took of the event.

3 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a strong photographer......
ergo I increase my odds of blogworthy material by simply duct taping down the button responsible for taking a picture and then duct taping the camera itself to my head. With this method, and with this kind of event, I'm bound to capture some decent images without sacrificing my food and beverage intake. The downside is it limits opportunites for me and my daughter to make new friends.

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me your number! I'm going to recruit her for the 2016 olympics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home