MinaG

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

MardiGras?


MardiGras?
Originally uploaded by MinaG.

Last week Anna, Yumi and I went to the Rainforest Cafe where Anna got this amazing balloon hat. It was the second one made for her, as the first one popped and I almost cried. I told her once we got home we'd take a picture so that even after the hat popped or deflated we'd always have a photo memory.
Anna currently enjoys eating lots of fruits such as apples and strawberries, and now likes drinking plain old water. She also insists on brushing her teeth at least twice a day. I guess the story about the two silver front teeth got to her... and she goes to school more eagerly now, as dropoffs haven't been traumatic these past two days. Don't pinch me if I'm dreaming.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hat compliments the outfit.

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I see a future contestant for my show! Sly and I will have to duke it out for her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home