MinaG

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Disney


On Tuesday we went to Disneyland before our passes blacked-out for the rest of the summer. We enjoyed a stroll from Tomorrowland and Buzz Lightyear...


To the Jungle Cruise, probably Sam's favorite ride. Interesting how both father and son have their left hands to their heads.


I'm sure some of the youngsters think these animals are real!


I've said it before, Tom Sawyer's Island is a hidden treasure, we spent at least half an hour exploring the forts and tunnels. And I'm testing out my camera here, Anna is more than happy to oblige as my model.


I love Disneyland's attention to detail, where else around here can you see a waterwheel?


Taking a break at Bug's Land...


Before riding Heimlich's Caterpillar Train.


Finishing up with a popsicle snack. Bye-bye Disneyland, until the end of the summer, when our passes will allow us to enter again! It will be here before we know it.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger marirob said...

lovely tshirts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home