MinaG

Friday, June 19, 2009

Danny's 8th Birthday


On Thursday evening, Anna and I headed over to the Rainforest Cafe for Danny's 8th birthday. From left to right: Daniel, Anna, birthday boy Danny, and Elliott.


The kids sat on one side of the table while the adults sat on the other, I told Anna I would be attending the party but I would sit away from her and her friends so as to not cramp her style, she didn't object.


The grand finale: a chocolate and ice cream volcano cake!


Here I am with Danny's mom Patricia.


Danny and Anna have been classmates for two years, I hope they will be in the same class for 3rd grade! Here's to good friends and fun times. Thanks to Danny's father for taking these great photos.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger marirob said...

Anna looks so grown up, with her sassy boots and purse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home