MinaG

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FV Summerfest


Last weekend we checked out the Fountain Valley Summerfest, this was the first fair the city has held as far as I can remember. There was a small carnival, food booths, and a car show. Steve would like to have you think he won this Rolls Royce, but those are his own keys he's waving in the air... always the joker.


I'm not a car person, but I really enjoyed looking at these vehicles, the rest of the family did too!


The kids played some games, to say Sam was thrilled with his prize is an understatement.


Enjoying grilled corn and pulled pork sandwiches while listening to the entertainment on stage.


Afterwards Anna enjoyed Rodrigo's party with classmates.

I have been blogging like crazy recently, we'll see how long this streak goes. At this moment in time, I don't want to miss a thing!

1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger marirob said...

cool cars and great fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home