MinaG

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Mina Photos


This is Sam's preschool teacher Ms. Laura, at her bridal shower. To say she is "sweet" is a huge understatement. Sam is so smitten by her, he even called me "Ms. Laura" the other day, which I take as a huge compliment.


Yumi took this photo of us at California Adventure. If Daddy's around, you won't get a shot of me holding hands with Sam, so this is a rare photo op.


I am halfway through my invisalign treatment, here are my teeth back in September 2008, I am now aware how crooked my bottom teeth were, you could just about extract a couple of teeth and there would be little gaping.


Now my teeth are considerably straighter. My jawaches and left-side headaches are so rare now, other than cosmetic there have been a number of benefits to straightening my teeth.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger marirob said...

your teeth are looking great! glad you took the before and after pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home