MinaG

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sea World: Behind the Scenes

It's interesting how photos can change your perception of a time, a place. Last Saturday on the drive home from a trip to Sea World, for various reasons I rated the outing 3 out of 10 stars. And yet...


We enjoyed seeing the sea lions, check out the seagull mid-flight...


We didn't see Shamu, but were mesmerized by these Cirque du Soleil wanna-be's at an alternative show choice...


I caught a great dolphin shot (only a miniscule 8 photos taken on this trip)...


Sam had fun dancing in the stands.

The photos made me look at the good aspects of the trip. Now I would now rate the outing higher than 3 stars... the moral of my story? Explore, see new places, the journey may not turn out the way you expected but don't forget the shining moments.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger marirob said...

what a nice positive twist on your visit to sea world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home