MinaG

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day, Our Way


I had a fabulous Mother's Day, although this isn't me in the photo. Mari and Rob met up with us at Mama and Papa's house, Mama made us kids lunch, isn't that typical. I'm pretty sure my mom gets a lot of joy from making food, almost as much joy as we get from eating it!


Steve is checking out the intricate design on Rob's shirt, thinking, I want one of those.


Mama made us tonkatsu sandwiches and Yumi picked up sushi, and we all played Wii. For me the highlights of the day were church in the morning, lunch with family, and a nap in the afternoon! Until next year when I can feel totally relaxed again, hee hee...

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger marirob said...

we had a fantastic mother's day... maybe we need to take mama for some shrimp in a bag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home