MinaG

Thursday, December 20, 2007

San Diego Part 1


Last weekend Anna, Mama, Yumi, and I went on a postponed-trip to San Diego. On Saturday, the day started with Mama and I going to Old Towne while Yumi and Anna went to Sea World. As you can see, the weather was perfect, it was clear, sunny with a coolness to the air.


Mama and I decided to go on a double-decker bus tour of the city. This was really fun, before my view of this city was comprised of the zoo, Wild Animal Park and Legoland. We saw several interesting sights, including,


The ship that was used in "Master and Commander"...


And our hotel from a cool view. There were lots more photo ops which I may post at a later date, along with some photos from Mama and Yumi.


I just love being a tourist.


There were these interesting metal statues of gun-slinging cowboys in Old Towne. Mama and I ate lunch at the Old Town Mexican Cafe, I had a Chicken Enchilada and Mama had a lobster taco, tasty!


We then met up with Yumi and Anna, and checked into the hotel. Here's the lobby, complete with yummy lemon water.


At night we dined at the Fish Market, we had an ocean view, it was really special. I had the tilapia, Anna ate chicken strips and fries. Yumi ordered the Lingcod, while Mama enjoyed the seafood skewer.


We then strolled to Seaport Village. There was a lovely tree made of poinsetta that Anna posed in front of.


Here's a nice photo from the hotel lobby.
Tomorrow's post will include photos of Yumi, I promise!

2 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger marirob said...

strike a pose anna! Looks like everyone had a great time!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Tami Wyatt said...

I can't believe how grown up Anna looks in these pictures. Is she going through a growth spurt?

The picture of her in her red coat in front of the red tree is very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home