MinaG

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Kappo Seafood


Tonight we celebrated Mari's birthday at Kappo Seafood in Torrance. In attendance: my mom, me and my sisters!

Hmmm... what do we see, sashimi, draft beers, and merlot in the largest wine glass I've seen!


We all ordered the "Ladies' Set". Let's just say I'm glad to be a lady at this restaurant, it included a variety of dishes such as this udon, and the tofu soup.


And the light-as-air tempura.

We joked about what "set" menu item Rob and Steve might order... they might get a lot of guffaws if they ordered the "Ladies' Set". There was one called the "Western Set" that contained a lot of meat items that may be suitable...



My mom treated us for this meal, so in a sense it was all our birthdays tonight. Happy Birthday Mari!
Thank you Mama!

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger marirob said...

It was so good! We are going this Friday again! Thanks Mama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home