MinaG

Friday, November 16, 2007

Performance and a Haircut


During lunchtime Anna had a Thanksgiving performace in her class, the students sang, "We are thankful" (to the tune of Ferre Jacques). Sam and I were able to attend this event. Anna is barely visible in this photo, second row, fourth from the right.


This was followed by a big feast of turkey sandwiches and other savories.


Later on Steve met up with us at Anna's school and we purchased some reading material at the book fair.


Notice Sam's haircut? (And cute, somewhat prominent ears at this stage of his life, that I won't comment on ever again, for fear of a complex...)


Here he is earlier in the day soon after I cut his hair, thank goodness for his wavy hair. It's very forgiving.

P.S. Happy Birthday to Mari! Tomorrow I'll post on a special dinner that I'm looking forward to!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger marirob said...

Oh Sammy... you just have the Tsurimoto ears of Papa and me! Our ears have grown nicely to fit our heads. And I don't even think your ears are big at all! We shall form a support group and laugh at the rest of our small-eared family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home