MinaG

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Disneyland, Two Trips


This past month I've gone to Disneyland two different days, the first time with Anna and Steve. We checked out the Haunted Mansion... decorated for the holidays.


The castle is also adorned with snow and icicles, waaay behind us.


I also had time for a bite before picking up Sam from school, while Steve and Anna hung out at the park a bit longer. We like eating at the Jazz Kitchen Express, the happy face potatoes are a favorite of Anna's.


I took Sam to Disneyland another day, as you can see he was blown away by the tree.


Here's a close-up of the castle. Beautiful!

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger marirob said...

memooooories... of my days at disneylaaaannnddd... christmas was my favorite time to work there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home