MinaG

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vegas 2008, Part 3


On the second day of our trip we made a little outing to the outskirts of town, to one of Rob's worksites where he is overseeing an amazing project. We made sure to wear closed-toed shoes at this construction site.


I know I only have 3 readers, but out of respect for the owners I won't give much details other than this is a very expensive project, very detailed, and the owner has a top-notch view of Vegas from his home.


Is this a mysterious cave, or a special art feature of the home?


Sam was getting fatigued by the heat. I was just amazed at all the details given to the home. Highlights for me: the wonderful floor-to-ceiling windows, simple lines, and the master bath.


This home is slated to finish later this year. I'm sure the owners will feel like they are in a dream, living in this castle!

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger marirob said...

nice photos! i'm so glad you got to see rob's hard work in person!

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between the Tsurimoto, Goeller and Johnson clans, you have way surpassed 3 readers! :)

P.S. I always show Lily and Ted the pictures...they love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home