MinaG

Friday, April 04, 2008

Playhouse Disney


On Thursday Sam and I just had to get to California Adventure to check out the new Playhouse Disney show. On our way over we bumped into Princess Atta. Sam was feeling impatient and wanted to see the show. I, on the other hand, would never pass up an opportunity to take a photo with a Disney character.


Sorry for the poor photo quality, but you can get an idea of this stage show, it features the Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse and Friends, and other Disney favorites.


After the 20 minute show I asked Sam, "Did you like the show?"
Sam replied, "I love it."

Overwhelmed by the excitement, Sam fell asleep soon after the show (before lunch) and I carried him back to the parking lot. A workout that was well worth it.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger marirob said...

i love princess atta's pose! so cute! i'm glad sammy loved the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home