MinaG

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Cerritos Library


A couple of Fridays ago, Yumi took the day off, and lucky Sam had two chaperones to take him to the Cerritos Library, what a gem of a place. Outside there is art and sculptures to delight.


Yes, this lighthouse is located in the children's wing of the library. What a magical place to read a book, to escape for a while.


What are Yumi and Sam checking out here?


A movie screen with various backgrounds, here I am with Sam posing with the dinosaurs.


There's a huge sea creature display at the entrance of the children's area.


Outside there is a lovely sculpture garden.


Sam loved it here, he enjoys these quiet new places. I have to research some new locales for us to explore.


The day didn't end there, we also went to California Adventure, those photos I'll post next.

I am waaaay behind on my blogging, got photos from my aunt's visit (from Japan!), as well as Anna's birthday party. But we've been dealing with the flu (Steve's the only one who stayed healthy!) and report cards/conferences coming up... stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger marirob said...

That is an AMAZING library! I'd love to go see it someday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home