MinaG

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Long Beach Convention Center


This morning Yumi and the kids accompanied me to the Long Beach Convention Center so I could pick up my half-marathon gear (bib number, timing chip) for tomorrow's race. It is truly the most attractive convention center I've seen, it's covered with a beautiful ocean mural. Anna and Sam kids thoroughly enjoyed spotting the different sea creatures.


Here's a very rare photo of Yumi with both of the kids (usually it's one or the other), as well as what appears to be a great white man-eating shark.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Tami Wyatt said...

Hey! I know that smiling face! Yumi...sister, aunt and friend extrordinaire!

Mina,
Congrats on finishing your marathon. You inspire me to get back in to joining 5 K's.

:) Tami

 

Post a Comment

<< Home