MinaG

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Playhouse Showcase at Fashion Island


Now that school has started I haven't blogged as often, but the photo opportunities never end! I have a few entries that I'll catch up on the next few days. Last Saturday we went to look at amazing playhouses that are built and auctioned off every year to benefit HomeAid OC.


I did not get the best photos but in the background to the left, can you see the miniature Mighty Ducks stadium, and a cottage to the right? The interiors of these houses are sparkling and elegant, many complete with lighting, running water, and flat screen TVs. If I had one in my backyard I'd be living in it.


Anna is stepping out of my personal favorite, the Japanese Tea House. I love the round window, and the bell-shaped iron rain-catcher.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger marirob said...

I think next summer Rob and Steve should build one for you! One Japanese teahouse, coming up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home