MinaG

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Two Big Parks, Two Days: Part 1

Since the major summer blackout dates have passed for our Disneyland cards, we went to Disneyland one day, and California Adventure the next day. Here's Sam narrating our visit.


Ahoy there me hearties! Daddy, I think I spot some pirate treasure, aargh!


We found the biggest treasure, here on Pirate's Cove! This is unbelievable!


Annie, you gotta help me pick up the treasure chest, sitting on it won't do any good! Wait, why are all these coins stuck together?


We'll try again next time. Annie, I know you're stepping on the ledge to look taller. You're not fooling anyone.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger marirob said...

I like seeing the world through Sammy's eyes - everything is so much easier when you're two!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home