MinaG

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Blog into a book

Mari told me about a website that can make, among other things, your blog into a book. Basically, you download some special software and type in your blogsite (with a special password) and it inputs all the photos and texts from your blog. Then it's up to you to set up each page. It sounds complicated but so much time can be saved vs. making an album manually by copying, cutting and pasting the words through a photo website (which I did last year).



And... this came in the mail today, the softcover book I published through blurb.com.



I am so pleased with this product! Mine is 121 pages, pretty much a page per blog entry. You can do lots more fancy stuff like change the font, titles, picture size, etc, but for $33 and 3 hours of time (outside of the time I put into the blog itself) I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Next time you visit, check out my book!

2 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger marirob said...

I can't wait to see your book in person - it looks fantastic!

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the book too. It looks neat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home