MinaG

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mini-Reunion


Last Sunday we went to Erica's birthday party, at Boomers. Naomi, Erica and Anna haven't seen each other since last year, they were classmates in preschool and now they all attend different elementary schools.


The girls went on rides that were not in operation that day before they went on, in other words, Anna didn't see how this innocent-looking tugboat swung way back and forth, and turned round and round like crazy. I wouldn't have gone on it if I saw how this Rockin' Tug moved beforehand. She screamed and giggled with the rest of the girls.


This Frog Hopper sure elicited more screams and yelps. Now I think Anna's ready for Big Thunder or the Matterhorn at Disneyland, I think...

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll join on the rides with Anna at Disneyland...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home