MinaG

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines 2007

The day started off with new bedding from Steve, very nice! Anna says it looks like something from a hotel. I think Steve said it's a cross between the Luxor and the Venetian. And we finally have a bedframe to elevate the bed at a normal height.

I made Steve an accordian book, I went to a scrapbooking class and an instructor showed us step-by-step how to make it. I was pleased with Steve's reaction as he brought it to school to show off the photos.

These are my two favorite pages of the book with the two cutest photos of Sam and Anna.

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even with Anna and her dark hair and Sam with his blonde hair, you can see how much they look alike especially with the 2 picture of them side by side.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger marirob said...

I love those photos - they are both so cute, and Yumi's right - they do look alike!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home