MinaG

Friday, March 10, 2006

Sew? I Knit!



That's the name of the blog my sister Mari is involved with, it's a sew-along site where knitters take on a sewing project and blog about it. Mari and two of her knitter friends started it up, and this first project is a skirt, to be due in less than two weeks.
I've only knit part of a scarf in recent history but they let me sign up, perhaps desiring participants and not anticipating it would be a huge hit with lots of knitter/sewers! I've bought a pattern and cut out the pieces, yet I really only have this weekend to buy the material and sew the skirt, as I have a busy week ahead... I wonder if I can carve out some time. By the way, their site is here.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see the skirt when it's done.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger *karen said...

That's a nice pattern choice. Once you have the fabric pieces cut out the sewing doesn't take that long. Even putting in a zipper if you use the correct zipper foot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home