MinaG

Friday, February 03, 2006

Birthday Card Preview


I thought it would be ok if to post the invitation Steve designed for Anna's birthday party, since he is already showing it to others on his video IPod before we've printed them out... I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it for the first time, it's just too clever! Anna looks ready to search for buried treasure! And I love how Sam is peeking out from the background, looking a bit confused.

Anna requested this "gold-hunter" party, it's a game she plays at school... ok, now we just have to plan the party that will live up to the hype!

3 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger marirob said...

Haha! That's a great invite. Are we invited too?? Rob was Indiana Jones for Halloween one year!

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. We'll be there.

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us know if you have room for 4 more! Lily heard that Anna is turning 5 and she is asking us EVERY day if she can go to Anna's party. She told me the other day that Anna is "my cousin and my friend!"

She seems to have her heart set on being there...and we would love to help you all celebrate Anna turning 5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home