MinaG

Saturday, January 28, 2006

IHOP

Yesterday my mom treated Anna, Sammy and me to an IHOP breakfast, my mom had the day off. While we waited for our food (pumpkin pancakes for me to share with Sam, plain pancakes and bacon for Anna, and Belgian waffles for my mom) Anna got a set of crayons to color the back of the kids' menu. Do you like her ribbon sticker hairclips?



My mom happened to bring her camera and took these photos. Sammy sat on my lap the whole time and was quite content and enjoyed the food and the restaurant. In fact, I must say it was the "smoothest" time I've had with both kids in a restaurant! I can actually say it was a relaxing time!



I highly recommend IHOP breakfasts, good service and good food!

3 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger marirob said...

Ah, Sammy with his empty bottle. Good times, good times...

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. Great pictures.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

What cute kids you have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home