MinaG

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Walnut Creek Part 1


We had a quick trip up north to visit Steve's side of the family, here are cousin Lily, and Anna and Sam, piled on Steve's lap. Anna and Lily seem to have a sisterly-type relationship, there was a lot of loving going on, as well as a few tears, that's what you'd expect with true sisters!


Here's Grandpa Ted with Sammy and cousin Carter. Carter sure surprises me everytime I see him, with his maturity and brains! He told me that in his Chinese language class he's the only boy, with several female classmates. That can partly explain his patience with younger Lily and Anna during our visit!

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger marirob said...

Such cute photos! I'm sure all of the cousins had fun together.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Anna & Sam enjoyed everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home