MinaG

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fashionable


Gone are the days (and months) of red jackets, red pants and red t-shirts. Anna came to me last night and said, "I don't have a belt," and she was holding this one that she found in my closet, it is a rhinestone satin belt that was on one of my prom dresses from college. (I think wearing fancy belts is the new thing at her preschool.) I replied, "Do you want that belt? You can have it," and she was quite giddy. It was a bear fitting the belt through the belt loops of her pants, but it does go well with the glittery San Francisco shirt she picked out. Anna's wearing this belted outfit to school today.


Here's another interesting ensemble.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I especially like her outfit with the blue belt. She's very trendy.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger marirob said...

I love all of her outfits... are those the wedding shoes I see?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home