MinaG

Thursday, November 17, 2005

California Adventure

Here are some photos from our recent trip to California Adventure. This photo was taken under the "Golden Gate Bridge" near the entry. Don't Sammy and Steve look alike here?

We met up with our friends on Veterans Day for a few hours, it was quite crowded but lots of fun nonetheless. These are the Bug's Life bumper cars, Kayleen and dad Jeff are next to Steve and Anna. I like this ride because the bumps are surprisingly gentle.

Here is the main tree at California Adventure, the one at Disneyland is much bigger and decorated in all-gold ornaments to commmemorate the 50th anniversary. Still, I really like this multicolored tree with the pretty snowflakes.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger marirob said...

Steve and Sammy may look alike in that photos but I still think Sammy looks more like you!

 
At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to take a look at the other tree. I agree, I still think Sam looks more like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home