MinaG

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I Love Books

"...Ok, so the crayon strokes should go in a similiar direction, and I notice that one should stay within the lines... interesting choice of color... and what is this contraption this man has in his hand, the horse looks like he wants to tackle him... hmm... interesting..."

"I wonder where I can get myself a crayon, Anna missed a spot here. Maybe in that messy room of hers. I'll have to think of a way to run over there when no one is looking. What... hey, you looking at me again? You're ruining my train of thought, can't I have a moment to myself for once?!"

"Ok, a quick smile for the camera, but then can you leave? I'm very busy!"

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger marirob said...

I love all the pillows around him... just in case he falls, right?? Too cute!

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great picture!!! He looks confused.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home