MinaG

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Happy 9th Anniversary!


We have been so busy lately with school and kids... and I haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like, even though I have lots of photos to share! But this past Sunday Steve and I were able to steal away for a few hours to Disneyland while my mom babysat the kids. This is how we chose to celebrate our 9th anniversary. The last time we went to Disneyland, just the two of us, was more than 2 years ago.
Steve and I had a lot of fun on this new ride, Buzz Lightyear, where you shoot at targets using these laser guns. Note the score... hee hee...
Happy Anniversary Stevie!

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say! There is no other lady in the universe that I would want by my side (or covering my back)!Happy Anniversary, Minachan!

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home