MinaG

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mina's Open House

For my 3 regular readers, you can see that I've powered up on my blogging tonight and am almost caught up to the present day, a week before our trip to Japan. I've fallen behind on my regular blogging because of family and school obligations. This year, the 4/5 grade combo has been challenging as well as rewarding. After 4 years at 4 different schools and various grade levels, I'm at a place that I'd like to stay at for a while. There's a wide variety of student personalities (and behaviors) but they are all so sweet and helpful and I've made so many connections with them this year. This school truly goes "all out" on Open House, but I am proud of the students' work and how the room turned out. It has been a wonderful school year!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home