MinaG

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mrs. Rossiter



We went to Whole Foods in Huntington Beach for lunch and strolled around the shopping plaza before heading back to our car. In the parking lot I heard Steve say, "Mrs. Rossiter?" and lo and behold, Steve's elementary school teacher was in front of our eyes. Ms. Rossiter was not only Steve's 2nd and 3rd grade teacher in Walnut Creek, she was also his all-time favorite teacher who was a big inspiration for his career.

Ms. Rossiter was coincidentally visiting a former co-worker who relocated to southern California. This was the first time I had met Ms. Rossiter but I had heard so much about her over the years. I can see why this was and is Steve's favorite teacher, she has such a warmth about her that I felt like I had known her for years as well. Wow, it was not mere coincidence that we bumped into her. What a wonderful meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home