MinaG

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Becca's Birthday


Anna attended Becca's birthday party and sleepover. The fun started afterschool where the girls gathered to be picked up in a 15-passenger van, and then transported to somewhere super fun (and super nostalgic for me).


Wow, where are they headed off?


To Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour! Wow, I remember these as a kid! It's nice to see one open nearby, I hope it continues to do well!


Some of the kids enjoyed make-it-yourself pizzas...


...and ice cream of course!


What cuties!


Heading back for a night of pretty good sleep!


The next morning, they played at the park after a tasty breakfast of fruit and waffles. Thank you so much Becca, for including Anna in your special day!

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger marirob said...

I can't believe there are still Farrell's! I know where I want my next birthday party to be! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home