MinaG

Friday, December 26, 2008

Legoland Christmas


At the beginning of our winter break we went to Legoland, we love seeing the Christmas decor everywhere.


Here's a full view of Santa and his sleigh. I think Sam pointed out that not all of Santa's reindeer were present.


Here is a super-rare photo of me with both kids. Sam is not a camera-poser like his mom and sister but wanted to "join in on the fun" (his new phrase).


Woo hoo! I can tell you who I think is the greater beauty!


We visited a part of the park we hadn't checked out before, the Lego Art Gallery. (I believe another (more realistic) replica of Thinker is displayed in Pasadena at the Norton Simon.)


Believe it or not, the day started ominously with a fussy boy wanting to go home asap but it ended up being a very nice trip! Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger marirob said...

tee hee! i love the comment about the thinker - too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home