MinaG

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Low-Key Week

On Sunday when I was attempting to run 12 miles (crazy!) I tweaked my knee on mile 10. So I've been taking it easy... here's some photos from before and after the knee-tweaking...


The kids somewhat sitting "seiza" while watching Wow Wow Wubbzy on the tube... eek, I feel a little guilty...


At a beach party, where Anna met up with friend Brookie...


Anna posing with some of my birthday gifts...


Sam choosing somewhat perilous activities when he's not being held, such as running in the street or climbing high planters.


Goofy waving to us while we were watching our favorite Electrical Parade at Disneyland...


Sammy taking it all in...


A photo of me and Anna! Had to get it in there...

Hmm... not so low-key after all.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home