MinaG

Saturday, November 18, 2006

What I didn't miss...

Last week I had a release day (preparation day for lessons while a substitute takes over the class) and took my break early to hurry over to Anna's school for her Thanksgiving breakfast. Unfortunately I missed the pre-breakfast performance of songs, but seeing the kids during their recess made up for it.


These are happy kids at Anna's school.


I love how Anna's school celebrates these important holidays and makes time for fun stuff, like dressing up as pilgrims and Indians (Anna shed her costume, perhaps trying to look a little cool, hee hee...)


During release days it gives the teachers some time to eat a decent lunch, we went to a Korean marketplace where they have tasty food. Meghan and Tho are holding the kim chee fried rice. Yum!

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The food looks good. I was going to call Anna & her friends "Charlie's Angels" but there was three of them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home