MinaG

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Snow Mountain Ranch Reunion Pt. 2


What a cute photo of Christie and Carter, with the view right outside our cabin. The weather in this part of Colorado was perfect for me during this time of the year, it seemed like low 80's during the day and around 50 degrees at night. I loved the cool crisp air in the mornings!


Another nice shot including the Parsons minus Hannah.


On picture day the families wore different color shirts. I can't wait to see the finished proofs.


Activities included swimming, crafts, hiking, and of course card games in the cabins... Steve needed his basketball fix and the boys scouted an outdoor court. Here are Michael, Steve and Brian after their basketball victory.


Here's popular Michael with Anna and Carter. I don't know how many times I heard, "Where's Mike?"
I wish I had taken more photos but hopefully you get an idea of what it was like. It's nice to be part of the Goeller clan.

3 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger marirob said...

Looks like fun was had by all - great photos!

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pictures of the family reunion.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger marirob said...

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home