MinaG

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ojiichan (Grandpa in Japanese)


We dropped by my parents' house yesterday morning, it's been several months since we've seen my dad. Sammy was quite clingy, seeing an unfamiliar face and very ready for a nap. I don't know if I have a grumpier photo of Sam.

Well, Anna had fun, she likes drawing at my parents' house, as my mom has a large collection of pens.

My mom thought I'd gotten extra sun recently, but then realized it was the contrast between my skin and Sammy's. Hee hee...

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture. Sam looks mad. Anna's her usual self.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I stumbled upon your blog when googling the Japanese word for 'grandpa'. I just had to leave you a comment since I am a 1/2 Japanese/Caucasian, wife, mother, grandma, living in the OC. I loved your pics of the local places you have been. When our kids (4 of them) were little, we took them all over and I have some very similar pics of us in the same locations, Balboa, Newport, the Fair, and the Harvest Crusade. What a neat family you have. We attend Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa and 3 of our kids graduated from the High School there. Our youngest son is off to the University of Hawaii at Manoa next week. Thanks for your posts! Random "friend". Brenda

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I was doing a search for for the Japanese word for Grandpa and your page was the first to come up. (I just started lessons in Japanese because I plan on visiting Taiwan for a couple months next year). Nice picture, Very cute kids :)

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In response to the last post. Maybe you should learn a bit about the world. Then you would know that in Taiwan they speak Mandarin or Taiwanese and not Japanese. Can you guess what country they speak Japanese in????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home