MinaG

Monday, April 17, 2006

Haircut... Before (sob) and after!


Ok, this has got to be one of the cutest photos of Sammy, ever! And yet the hair, the number of "SHE's cute" comments were getting more common, and since the ringlets were increasing in length...


(Back view, look at those locks!)


Sammy got a haircut by Momma Mina on Friday! And wow, doesn't it look like he's aged several, several months? In actuality, I like this look on Sammy, I think it suits him... I personally trimmed it in fear of a professional shaving it all off! What do you think?

3 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger marirob said...

He looks like a little boy with his haircut!! Not that there's anything wrong with that... I think you did a fantastic job!

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so cute. I like his hair. He looks like a little boy.

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also like it - - still such a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home