MinaG

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Disneyland


It's nice having the Disneyland passes so we can go for a few hours and just escape the outside world and enjoy the atmosphere, not that I'm complaining about gorgeous Southern California and the wonderful neighborhood we live in! Anyway here's a photo of the castle redone for the 50th anniversary, I love the golden crowns.


I don't know if you can notice the clarity of Steve and Anna while most of the rest looks a blur. Pretty cool luck with the camera... Maybe Rob can photoshop out the head in the foreground...

2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger marirob said...

Rob can photoshop anything! I think he should start a business of it.

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out the firework show. I like how Steve & Anna are going "really fast".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home