MinaG

Friday, July 22, 2005

35/53?


35:53?
Originally uploaded by MinaG.

I had a wonderful birthday on Monday, the family went to Fashion Island and I went shopping at Anthropologie, my favorite store, using some gift cards and a little extra (which was my present from Steve). Later that day Steve and Anna made me this cute cake. If you can see closely my age is on the candles... I was never sensitive about my age but when Anna was placing the candles on the cake she was about to stick them in with the numbers switched... I was about to dive for those candles and fall on the cake when Steve smoothly helped Anna fix them to read the correct way. Whew!
I also received among other things, gift cards, cute frames, candles and note cards, and a meat thermometer which will come in handy when I eventually cook (I did request this!). I also received a gorgeous knit item from Mari which will be featured in a future blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home