MinaG

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Music Survey

Wow, a blog of my own, we'll see if I can keep up (especially since I go back to work next week...)

1. Total amount of music files on your computer?

9.76 gb

2. The last CD you bought was:

Since using ITunes I haven't bought a full CD in a long time, eek I don't remember... the last song I bought was "Jenny was
a friend of mine" by the Killers.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?

"You're So True" by Joseph Arthur

4. Write down 5 songs that mean a lot to you.

These are all on my "Sam" playlist on my IPod

- Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra - makes me think of when I went to NY with Mari
- My Song by Ewan MacGregor - love him and his voice
- End Title (You Are Karen) Out Of Africa Theme - makes me cry every time I hear it, makes me think of the innocence of
my two kids
- Here Comes the Sun by Nina Simone - makes me realize everything is going to be alright
- Prelude -Bach Cello Suite 1 in G Major played by Yo Yo Ma - I play this for my students over and over when I need
background music

5. What 3 people are you going to pass the baton to and why?

Give me time for this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home